AGR 16.7% 2.5¢ aguia resources limited

Ann: Board and Management Update, page-4

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Good Morning or Evening. I have not posted in a long time. But let me tell you the following facts (not speculation). McGrath (Chairperson) has been to Brazil once during her tenure, no other Board members have been there. They have forced Fernando to fire everyone to save capital...to the point where they broke him. They are out of cash and prepare for a horrific equity assault on the capital structure. Fernando is one of the best in the business and has influence in southern Brazil mining. The decisions made by this Board has destroyed the Company. Kicking out the Canadians when the stock was at $0.40 after they had no problem raising capital and insitutionalizing the shareholder base. The ongoing internal legal issues with those who drove the management coupe, i believe has yet to be recognized. As well, I know for a fact that some of the assets were bid externally at valuations far higher than the entire Company is worth now. Aguia at the current time does not have anyone working for them in country or technically. Fernando on 3 month transistion means nothing... he has checked out. The company does not have enough capital to fly someone over to make sure all the processes remain on track,,,,,after many years I am sorry to say this is over. Moneygrinch is right...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.005(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $27.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $60.65K 2.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1938687 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.