G88 7.69% 1.2¢ golden mile resources ltd

Yes, well, the sibling connection is actually pretty much...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970

Yes, well, the sibling connection is actually pretty much spelled out:

The Board has fully endorsed my brother Martin’s appointment to the management team and we look forward to driving Quicksilver forward through the infill drill program and scoping study works.

And Martin certainly comes well qualified, with plenty of expertise in nickel and gold projects - which is where G88's at, after all!

Martin is a qualified geologist with over 25 years of extensive exploration and operational experience in the resources sector. He has worked throughout Australia, West Africa, and South-east Asia across nickel, gold, base metals, lithium, and iron. Martin has held management positions with Athena Resource Ltd, Naracoota Minerals Ltd, Ishine International Resources Ltd, and senior geological positions with Mincor Resource NL, and BHP Billiton/Nickel West Pty Ltd. He was a founding director of Tietto Minerals Pty Ltd exploring for gold in Liberia, West Africa. Martin established Unearthed Elements and has operated as a geological consultant since March 2013 providing services to ASX-listed and private companies. Martin is a graduate of the West Australian School of Mines (WASM) with a BSc in Mineral Exploration and Mining Geology. He is also a Member of Australian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and is a Member of Australian Institute of Geoscientists.

I'm comfortable with the appointment.

I hear the brothers work very well together, with complementary skillsets and in highly productive collaboration. And Golden Mile is morphing as it transitions further into detailed Scoping Study works for Quicksilver.

But with you, HeliosUK, I'm glad Jordan remains in a consulting role, and very much part of the team. He has brought, and will no doubt continue to bring, much to the Company's understanding of Quicksilver.

I believe 2023 was a particularly tough year for Jordan on a personal level, and I would like to thank him roundly for pressing on, and for his many inspired geological insights.

Meanwhile, it's good to be reminded too of management's material committment here at G88:

We have a very tight-knit Board and management team at Golden Mile which currently holds over 10.48% of the shares in the Company and who also have skin-in-the-game having committed $365,000 since February this year. This is a very exciting time for the Company and all our shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $4.934M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $6.93K 577.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44813 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 120732 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.