ADV 0.00% 13.5¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Board and Management Update, page-9

1. 1,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Her resume says she is very experienced at moving money around.... ADV absolutely desperately needs a manager who is experienced in taking exploration into development!!

To me this has been the failing over the last several years, as they have employed good geo's who are good at digging holes, but management have just let them do their thing and collected pay cheques to present drill results a few times a year.

It's proved there is good ground and honestly I believe a feasible resource, but as much as it's sad to say this team and every iteration of it don't have a clue how to make progress.

Yes i'm currently a non holder, but did hold and have followed this for years and I genuinally want them to turn a page here, and with cash available now, they could look for an experienced manager to find a way to develop and extract money out of the extensive tenaments...
    An accountant, regardless of how experienced or how familiar they are with the company, is not going to cut it.
    Last edited by RhysT: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59819 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 25581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.