OEL 9.09% 1.0¢ otto energy limited

Good start. More please. What we now need is a clear strategy...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    Good start. More please.

What we now need is a clear strategy that Otto will not engage in any more acquisitive or risk the drill bit on prospects. Too much value has been lost and the money generated is now best spent on efficient capital management....as they were talking when the share price was 3 cents. I want a clear direction of capital return to shareholders once....conditions improve. This needs to be written into the company charter. MA should be able to handle that given he's a "financial whizz."

The cut to MA's remuneration should be permanent. As should the board. We are a company of $10m AUD market capitalisation after blowing through $80m USD in funds. Get rid of all geos. Run as a skeleton Company and run for cash.

I believe there is good value in the current shareprice....if management and the board don't stuff this up. Run the business for cash. Do not risk it on the drill bit beyond current commitments.

In relation the statement on creating shareholder value....it's clear that Otto got lucky in "creating shareholder value" in PHP over 5 years ago. Even with the capital return, the total shareholder returns have been negative so I find it difficult to believe that statement. I factually find it inaccurate tbh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $47.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $72.25K 6.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9366232 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4532067 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.