ADT 3.47% $3.58 adriatic metals plc

Ann: Board Appointment, page-10

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    i can tell you with 100% accuracy that there were considerable unanticipated delays with the first export procedure. Not the licencing, but the administrative procedures and documenting to get the final authority to export the first shipment. That news is several weeks old to me, so maybe it's a non-issue now. But who the hell would know as they never communicated the delay to market in the first place, and this is Bosnia we are talking about.

And yes, i expect better and firmer communication about the first shipment than a rushed "first sale is on the way to port via unknown mode of transport" ann to offset the bad news of an unexpected "fully funded" cap raise.

And yes, the accumulation of issues, delays and management ghosting of holders has my sentiment as hold. I wouldn't buy here. Unfortunately there is long history (I bought my first parcel around 80 cents so I've been around long enough to see the patterns) of not advising the market of problems until the fix is in. Communication of bad news is usually post-fact so until then the only assumption I can make is that things aren't to plan. Again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.