IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

Ann: Board Appointments, page-66

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    You sound like another poster of the Iwg thread, Hoytewardo....

Anyway sales want be 'bad' jus no one that understands the story isn't expecting a huge jump in revenue. Revenue should increase, but it is the run rate people will
    Be looking for. If the same run rate continues then that is when profits will rise to levels people want to see.

Yes anyone can download IWG, but the real sales I think they are after is from the re-sellers. Who one need to get trained up, and then need to get their customer over the story and signed up. Business customers I don't think make decision in one day. I hope they do, but realistically they get a product from the re-seller shown to them. They think about it, like it. The re-seller follows up and then they maybe show a demo, then maybe a week after they sign up. But from a sales experience back ground it could be quicker it could be longer who knows. This is why people aren't expecting big sales number soo early in the Telstra sale model, because they need to figure out how quick the turn around time is. I wouldn't really be focusing on Telstra alone either. Remember UK and the US will. Hopefully show some traction soon and get some deals moving there. IT stocks build revenue over time, if they have the right partners this revenue can be big. All in time Daniel son...wax on...wax off...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.