IWG 0.00% 4.0¢ iwebgate limited

It would make sense for experienced people like Kathryn Foster...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    It would make sense for experienced people like Kathryn Foster and James Tsiolis to do a lot of due diligence before committing to an important role like they have. The fact they have signed on tells me they have checked out what lies ahead, including funding, and given it a tick. If they didn't see potential why would they bother? It sounds as though they are both very high achievers and wouldn't waste their valuable time on a project with no potential.

Quite a few Hotcopper posters seem to assume that even well credentialed people aren't capable of doing their own research of businesses before deciding whether to get involved. It's even been suggested that TLS took it on after 2 years of due diligence just because IWG convinced them it was a good idea. If IWG were that good at selling they wouldn't need shareholders!

Probably also worth pointing out that there are those that ignore the awards and NIST recognition. They seem to think the people deciding who gets what award/rating are fools and don't know what they're doing - really?

I do accept this can still go pear shaped but there have been several developments recently (ESA, Foster and Tsiolis, capital raising, further NIST approval in the US) that seem to add some momentum. The capital raising issue is still the elephant in the room and hopefully Mr Sugar is able to put that to rest in the next couple of months. Maybe then things will really start rolling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IWG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.