AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Five months ago I was happy to sell for 30c in Q4 2017. I've...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Five months ago I was happy to sell for 30c in Q4 2017. I've written this many times in Q3 2017 on this forum.

But in November I changed my mind. I wanted to go the J-V route and milk this massive cow for years to come once had I realized that the quality of our asset + market demand are perfectly aligned for years to come.

Similar thing happened at the BoD. They've also changed their minds.

Strategy couldn't be more clearer to me: this is a once-in-a-lifetime asset starting up at the perfect time. You don't sell that now. You sell such an asset when the mining sector valuations are (almost) at the top of a bubble in commodities.

The BoD also realizes this now when you read the latest announcement carefully. (See performance rights of directors AND employees!)

To summarize the strategy: J-V route it is to maximize shareholders value over the long-term.

P.S. The fact that there hasn't been any drilling doesn't mean they haven't been working in the past few months. I think we're going to see more announcements in the upcoming 8 weeks that have been worked on extensively in the past few months...
    Last edited by greenmetals: 05/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.