AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Five months ago I was happy to sell for 30c in Q4 2017. I've...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Five months ago I was happy to sell for 30c in Q4 2017. I've written this many times in Q3 2017 on this forum.

But in November I changed my mind. I wanted to go the J-V route and milk this massive cow for years to come once had I realized that the quality of our asset + market demand are perfectly aligned for years to come.

Similar thing happened at the BoD. They've also changed their minds.

Strategy couldn't be more clearer to me: this is a once-in-a-lifetime asset starting up at the perfect time. You don't sell that now. You sell such an asset when the mining sector valuations are (almost) at the top of a bubble in commodities.

The BoD also realizes this now when you read the latest announcement carefully. (See performance rights of directors AND employees!)

To summarize the strategy: J-V route it is to maximize shareholders value over the long-term.

P.S. The fact that there hasn't been any drilling doesn't mean they haven't been working in the past few months. I think we're going to see more announcements in the upcoming 8 weeks that have been worked on extensively in the past few months...
    Last edited by greenmetals: 05/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.