ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    To me the big issue is ,what are deg prospects going forward and will they add value to the company with the capital raise .Most of this money is being used to pay for drilling and to buy an asset, Indee .I bought DEG at higher levels and have a significant loss ,since I am an international stockholder cant participate in the offering at 5 cents (I think this is discriminatory and unfair).The question then becomes, if I am still a believer in DEG and its management ,where is the bottom and should I cost average down .The enterprise value of DEG According to hot copper is slightly less than 30 million which seems quite cheap given its assets .I have been fortunate in owning KZM which has gone up quite a lot ,so have taken some profits there and have already invested a bit in ARV at its depressed levels and am thinking about buying more DEG also .No use crying over spilt milk with my losses in DEG ,just the nature of the game in small mining share investing .THE POG in Aussie dollar terms is very high so this should impact the price of companies like deg and arv with a lot of proven assets in the ground .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
0.010(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $3.211B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.35 $1.33 $4.913M 3.664M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61666 $1.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 111786 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.