HRZ 2.33% 4.2¢ horizon minerals limited

Wow! We finished in the red on the back of news that we will be...

1. 11,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4847
    Wow! We finished in the red on the back of news that we will be Australia's newest gold producer. You are spot on - all confidence and trust has been lost in the board and the market reaction says it all. The board members could announce tomorrow that they have cured cancer, and I am sure the public would not believe them and ignore it because of how they acted in recent years. The boy who cried wolf! Eventually it gets to a point where a reset of the board is required. I am 100% sure if we cut the 4th board member (not needed anyway) and replaced 2 of the directors (especially JP after his RVT battery tech nonsense and lack of time and effort on HRZ gold), this share price would double on this news.
    The market has spoken, clear as day! I will use the analogy of a relationship. If you have enough arguments and negative times together, the love will be lost forever. Impossible to come back from. They could try everything - couples therapy, events to try to spark memories and get the good times returning, spending more time together, holidays etc. Nothing will work, because the love has been lost deep down. Only one thing left to do, cut the ties (in this case the majority of the board) and find a new relationship (new board) and enjoy the good times again.
    Sorry for that sad analogy but it is what it has come to. Management have had more than enough chances, but they have pissed off shareholders and the public more than enough times already in the past 4 years. Why they have not tried to fix the situation, by buying $50k plus shares on market is beyond me, it would likely move us 6c plus and at least show signs of confidence and give them a tiny 1% chance of keeping their jobs!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $48.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $2.103K 50.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141782 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 43410 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.