HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

10% reduction in directors' fees. Nero fiddles..... Should have...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    10% reduction in directors' fees. Nero fiddles..... Should have been 50% and director numbers cut from 4 to 2 rather than 4 to 3. Nothing is happening at board level and at business level not much else. Shuffling the deckchairs. Chairman's comment about "dismal" performance says it all. No investment winners in years and they think they are experts. Get a life and wind the company up and put SHs out of their misery.

Apart from tightening their belts the address said nothing about what's happening at business level. Probably because nothing is happening apart from directors taking their fees for doing nothing that adds value to the company. Probably the worst company I have ever invested in in 30 years. So glad I bailed out at a small loss years ago.

Hubris reigns supreme. Good luck to all suffering SHs. It has been a slow grind down which will probably continue until cash balances run out. That's when hopefully directors will shut up shop but that's years away. Still $5m in the bank that will last another 6 years of pain. See historic performance below. Note these are annual returns so they have lost 19% every year since 2015. And they call themselves investment experts. What a joke.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5780/5780067-ddea5c682c96a589dab40edbe516f5f5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.