VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Ann: Board Change, page-45

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Zaeed, I think if you look at what has happened recently it was a no brainer Jason was leaving, why else would you want 2 of the biggest gold directors on the board, both of the new members are experienced in running a gold company, Anglo Ashanti gold, doesnt get much bigger, Jason was a non executive director, his job was to get VEC across the line with the acquisition, I feel this has been accomplished and by weeks end we will know a lot more, for those that are complaining he left, can anyone tell me what role he would have taken now with Mr. Guy-Robert Lukama and Mr. Yves Ilunga having been appointed, the next thing there would be posters calling for his head as he wasnt doing anything, so I am very happy where Jason has taken VEC and now he has moved on, I think all holders owe Jason a big thank you, he has worked tirelessly and taken hardly any remuneration for his work, he has sacrificed many weeks/months away from his family and private life and is off to do it all again for other stocks he is a director for, show me one director on the ASX that is a committed as Jason to his shareholders. GLTAH 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.