AAR 4.35% 11.0¢ astral resources nl

You said you ran for the hills and now you are trying to raise...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    You said you ran for the hills and now you are trying to raise the issue of a chairman again. It’s very suss a few people never commenting on AAR have just popped up together randomly and weird discussions.
    Management run the company, not the board. I have detailed before why AAR is different to CAI - no debt, location, no hedging - CAI under $2400 so it’s a very poor comparison.
    But I would like management to take some control. Last week there were no sellers when there looked to be buyers. Now there are sellers back, no reason - not price of gold, couple with these suss new posters.
    If another company wants AAR assets they would be wanting a bargain price before more drill results and updated MRE come out.
    last interview, Marc mentioned a DFS completed by end of year. They have also said the scoping study released in Sept was very thorough, so the DFS should take less than 12 months.
    What I would like to see is an updated MRE at Theia and another deposit updated and then to come out with an updated scoping study. A small deposit and an upgrade at Theia could be done quickly, give additional value to the project before the DFS comes out.
    It is time for management to deliver and get some buying from funds, brokers, instos, gold buffs, internationals etc and get this stock moving.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.