NKL 0.00% 2.6¢ nickelx limited

Ann: Board Change, page-36

1. 2,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    Finally got a return call from Jonathon, bearing in mind that he is Perth time (3 hours behind )
    He had just returned from Melbourne, so as I said yesterday, he is very busy.

Anyhow, we had a very good conversation, and he seems a very genuine and decent person, and I also gave him my honesty by disclosing that I intended to relay information to the forum.
    As a result, obviously, I probably didn't get as much as I hoped for, but nevertheless, I felt very satisfied with his responses to my questions.

In particular, he stated that they have shortlisted a new MD that sounds very well suited for the roll.
    This will also lead to a more pro-active reporting schedule with updates.
    The programme is as planned , updates will follow shortly.

I can only say that i felt very pleasantly surprised with his cooperation and time, and this was probably one of the most genuine phone calls that I have experienced in my investment experience.
    I look forwards to speaking with him again, and respect his professional manner.

Sorry to all of you that hoped for more, but as I said, I already expressed my wishes to relay my information on the forum, and in an honest manner, I believe he probably gave all he was allowed.

fingers crossed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.