SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Board Changes and Company Update, page-9

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Hi S101, I agree that citing poor Egyptian work practices in a past release might have been an undiplomatic thing to do, but probably not untrue - those countries just don't function in the way that we think they ought to. I don't see that, or any perceived PR failure on Gippsland's part, as having any real bearing on our current position.
    As a matter of interest, was Mr. Ayyash ever a full-time employee of Gippsland? If he was, then his day to day activities on our behalf have been shrouded in mystery since the get go. My limited understanding of his role was simply that he was/is a facilitator, an opener of doors, a man who knows anyone who's anyone in the region, but even his contacts and skills might not be enough to turn this around, although I'm still clinging to hope even as Gippsland's offices morph from physical to virtual
    I think the reason for the dispute is quite obvious, to the point that there is no need to spell it out here and maybe aggravate the various parties, and, imo, it has nothing to do with PR or religion.
    B22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2133271 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 310000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.