CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I appreciate that you might find it difficult to contain your...

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    I appreciate that you might find it difficult to contain your excitement and that you think sniping at me reinforces feelings of elation for you.

I am very happy that CGB is relisting for all holders and I have consistently said so. I have never wished financial ill will on any holder - check my posts.

And if you have been actually reading my posts over the last 12 months you should have noticed that I have consistently said these things;

1. That I hoped CGB would relist and make all of the long suffering shareholders a lot of dollars.

2. When some (even holders) questioned whether the shares would list again - I was one of the few who stated that I believed that it would relist.

In fact, I stated that I believed CGB would relist but my question was around how much money would be in the bank when it did relist - I don't suppose you have an answer to that question ... do you?

Enjoy your gloating - you're entitled to it after 12 + months of waiting. But resist the urge to snipe at me please.
    Last edited by Basileus: 21/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.