CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Board Changes and Directors Interest Notices, page-115

1. 2,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 628
    well I got caught in a trade, with no substantial research thats CGB the research came after the T/H PLS was a theory with a left field outcome revolving around supply chain issues which could just as easily impact the growth of the hemp industry particularly the processing side there is plenty of hemp already grown just up until recently not in the western world as they had given support to the plastics industry banning hemp on the premise it was a drug, however ecologically,environmentally and as a food and fibre "hemp" has a lot going for it all sails once upon a time were made from hemp clothe,ropes etc , as an industry the broader hemp industry and listed entitiies is a renewed frontier for the western capitalist world however other parts of the world are already engaged in this industry, I like to think positively but there are negatives and all those other very human elements that create risk------here we are sitting waiting for a suitable climax without active participation hardly a satisfying circumstance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.