KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

yes its quite obvious what has been happening with KDR in the...

1. 9,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    yes its quite obvious what has been happening with KDR in the last few weeks for all those who has followed this share closely.
    We have one or more cappers who are trying to accumulate and that is the very reason why we have soo many on the sell side and why the buy side is drying up or so it looks.
    This scaremongering will not be able to succeed with the Aussie gold price now being far over the $1600/oz
    The cool headed investors will now be over KDR in a big way and push the capper aside and make sure the share price will move to more reasonable levels.

Remember KDR management has been able to keep a very tight and low shares on issue during the difficult times and have been able to take over a gem in todays ever stronger gold price especially in Aussie dollars.

They are now reaping the benefits of this strategic move during the low price environment and todays share holders will benefit tremendously form this smart move.

KDR will move fast once it breaks out and in my opinion this break out is very close now.

Current holders are no sellers and new buyers will be all over this share in the very near future.

The gold project will make sure that KDR will be able to develop their other projects and hereby not be a one pony company.
    I see some real big rewards coming to current holders especially because most of the low amount of shares are being locked up and not for sale.

Even blind freddy can see this happening and I hop so can you.

good luck and enjoy the ride because its not far away now.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.