BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Board Changes at Breaker Resources, page-30

1. 2,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 941
    Price of lithium has boomed in recent times since BRB offloaded Manna. PLS was in the right place at the right time and were able to take advantage of Altura's pain. A40 shareholders lost the lot. It's all about the timing and BRB saw an opportunity to advance the gold project without diluting shareholders.

We still have value in the 20% Manna holding and performance benefits from GL1 going forward. Plus there is still the possibility of having a 100% of a lithium resource in the future. Along the way the company is building a gold resource capable of hosting a stand alone plant or maybe a take over.

Right now I'm quite happy with BRB as I'm also a holder in FFX, RED and CAI. All miners that have really struggled of late due to covid, cost increases and missing their production and/or grade estimates.

BRB has been one of my more steadier stocks and for that I'm grateful. The other big shiny stocks with new plants (throw in KLL also though it is a phosphate company) have burned me badly, though BRB just keeps on chugging away. About the only producer that I hold which has weathered the recent storm is GCY and even that has some uncertainty surrounding current production margins. I wouldn't be surprised to see them come under increasing pressure in the next few months.

The market seems to accept BRB as it is. It is cashed up whilst others are being forced into very dilutionary raisings at the worst possible time. It's a place of calm amongst a storm, a good place to be right now, for me anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.