BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Board Changes at Breaker Resources, page-37

1. 1,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    Personally, I think its highly likely BRB will be taken over by GL1 or even Mineral Resources themselves.

Getting Tom out of the way may be a part of the plan to set the company up for takeover.

Given GL1 has market cap of $400 million, and assuming half of that is for Manna, i.e. $200 million then that makes BRB's 20% stake worth $50 million.

GL1 still have another $20 million to payout in milestone payments if all milestones are met which is looking more likely by the day.

On top of that BRB have $20 million in cash, so that values just the Lithium and cash at $90 million - way more than the present market cap.

There have been hints by insiders that BRB has more lithium on its tenements which would propel the share price if true.

Then of course there is the gold which seems to be a sideshow at the moment.

I find the lack of volatility and blue sky in the share price very surprising for what is effectively a lithium play at the moment.

Past experiences generally indicate that low volatility is deliberate to keep the share price much lower than it should be.

Just my opinion but the value of this company is not reflected in its share price.

GLTA/IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.