DCC 5.66% 5.0¢ digitalx limited

You'd have to be really, really dumb to think millions of users...

1. 1,326 Posts.
    You'd have to be really, really dumb to think millions of users wouldn't be questioning a $9.95 charge each month on their mobile phone bills. I don't quite understand how they were disguising the auto-subscribe?

Surely, Zhenya isn't that dumb to think he could get away with something like that especially when he'd already made millions.

In any event unless Telefonica pulls the plug on the partnership I say it's business as usual. If you read Alex K's background he is the one with the connections in the telecoms industry along with Jorge. I see Zhenya as merely the face of DigitalX giving interviews and presentations. He had charisma and money so people tend to look up to that.

I see posting has begun again on the Airpocket Facebook page so provided the SMS campaign starts soon I think the company can recover from this.

I am however bias as I didn't sell any shares yesterday and will continue to hold until the official SMS campaign starts or an announcement that Telefonica have backed out of the deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.