DCC 5.66% 5.0¢ digitalx limited

If I were Alex preparing this ann re Z’s departure I would be...

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    If I were Alex preparing this ann re Z’s departure I would be staying pretty much word-for-word with the email Dynamo received (the minor editing is mine):

I appreciate that there has been concern regarding Zhenya’s recent resignation. Zhenya has resigned for personal reasons and his departure has nothing to do with DigitalX. It is incorrect to assume that his departure is connected to the Company in any way. His departure was not connected to DigitalX in any way, which continues to be focused on executing its business plan and does not anticipate any disruption to its operations. Please refer to the Company’s quarterly update that was released on 25 July, 2016.”

Actually, as much as we may think differently, this US matter is entirely Zhenya’s personal business and has nothing to do with DCC, as spelt out by Alex. Alex has no basis, legal or otherwise, to go beyond this factual statement – to do so could have legal/commercial implications for himself and the Company. If Z cares to make any further comment to the media then that is a matter entirely at his discretion – however, I personally would not make any comment to feed the chooks or go beyond this point as it may bare on his US issue/s and damage the company that he helped found and in which he still has a significant financial interest.
    Last edited by chillam: 26/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.003(5.66%)
Mkt cap ! $43.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 4.9¢ $62.69K 1.230M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18850 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.