DCC 0.00% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

I simply had to come on here and comment, normally I never get...

1. 775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I simply had to come on here and comment, normally I never get sucked into share forum time wasting.......but, first of all when the American Government takes you to court they win around 99% of cases I believe so it's guilty until proved guilty, secondly unlike the recent saga of insider trading involving Oliver Curtis the USA is far more intent on a complete shakedown of your finances rather than seeing you locked up, although if you fight the charges and cry innocent I would suspect your chances of jail time would increase substantially, ......especially if Zhenya flees for example to some 2 bit country without extradition with all his money, so most likely outcome is he has to lawyer up and come to a financial settlement with the US government, either way at some point his shares in the company will need to be sold to pay lawyers the US government and or both and thirdly I would certainly want to know under what rules his share holding status is governed by now, such as can he now sell his shares on market seeing as he has resigned?, the company NEEDS TO CLARIFY THIS ASAP in my opinion.

And if my memory serves me correct, I would also love to know after his debacle of losing the domain name bitcoin.com.au some time back then overpaying for another with DCC funds and saying he would pay back the money for that mistake himself I'm yet to see any monies related to that fiasco being re paid to DCC by him.

On the plus side Leigh Travers sounds like a good choice for company advancement, I would also like to see given how the worlds banks have been eying the blockchain and bitcoin technology for someone on the board of a large Australian bank to be added to the DCC board, and actually if as I saw earlier a post about questions to ask the board, feel free to add that to the list.

The sooner the company moves on from Zhenya the better IMHO, good riddance to the guy, obviously the sentiment on DCC is "strong sell" until they/we completely sort out his shareholding status .
    Last edited by equalizer8: 25/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 458221 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 191399 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.