STK 2.11% 9.7¢ strickland metals limited

Ann: Board Changes to Drive Next Stage of Company Growth, page-3

1. 3,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8211
    Certainly is IMO.

I met Peter Langworthy as a director of CMM before it started mining. [5-15c shares that would be nice to still hold, but don't] PL was easy to talk with and really knew the geology of Karlawinda. I was a bit surprised to see the two Peters leave CMM but in hind sight the exploration phase was essentially complete and development/production/finance experts were better suited to moving the project out of the orphan phase. My interp anyway and perhaps what played out. I subsequently noted PL in various consulting and other roles over the years since. Good to have him on the board IMO.

JH has been the director of various companies I have (am) been invested in. Chicken and egg paradox? His big picture view on exploration targeting is (almost) legendary.
    I mentioned it, in passing, before that JH was a consultant for RNX on the Yandal ground they vended to Alloy/STK. Perhaps a passing role for JH but for him the experience will be a good base to help understand aspects of the Yandal area.

Met Paul L'Herpiniere (PH from now on if I need to use it) at the recent meeting. Similar vibes to PL. Easy to talk to and knows geology. The politics and PR (I suspect) are above the average rock kicking geo like me. Not difficult for that and need to be. Never catch me away from the core yard, the field, or an armchair geo on HC . Each to their own role.

On paper Richard Pugh completes a geology heavy team. The work at Yandal speaks volumes for RP's input.

Writing the last paragraph makes me think of the role of this board to take STK forward. Strongly exploration and potential discovery related. There will be some development capabilities but perhaps more like the board I knew in 2016 at CMM to get the projects to a position to hand over to a development team.
    With the funding available there is an aggressive program that will produce a yea or nay over the next 12 months for either, or both Yandal and Rogozna.

Last edited by salpetie: 21/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $212.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.7¢ 9.4¢ $49.30K 518.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 316938 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 100000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.