NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Here's how i think this is going to play out. We FINALLY call an...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Here's how i think this is going to play out. We FINALLY call an EGM - and i think the waiting for this is non-founded. Regardless, there is an 'elected' representative for all this and this is his strategy.

Call an EGM siting conflict of interest issues and appointment of independent directors. Rejected by the Board. Now what!? You gonna cry to the ASX? That aint gonna work - my legal guys have tried that already through the Corporate Watchdog they are hopeless given where this company is listed.

Legal action will then be necessary. Everybody ready for that one???

March approaches - hence the low ball offer provided to snag the options of the desperate. Who here will cave?? Not an issue for me as i have no options. Nevertheless this gives Z greater strength. The issue is it's not enough for compulsory acquisition.

So then what - more waiting and they may increase their piddly offer with another piddly ultimatum saying "if you dont accept then we're out". Those scared may acquiesce. Will you?? And when i say you, i mean those with large holdings?

Only after this will will there be strength in the resolve of the minority for a takeover clean-out. That's why we should have forced this issue earlier. We need to show we're prepared to enjoy the ride with Z as they develop this mine over the years.

The Chinese are patient - look how long they have been following this stock for the kill' years; like the Komodo Dragon follows its infected prey as it slowly dies before the final attack.

Get ready for the slow burn -unless we're prepared for some REAL legal action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.