TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

And for the likes of which one exactly? The major 'holder' is...

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    And for the likes of which one exactly? The major 'holder' is Taurus. Tell me how they would benefit from having thrown in @$160mil at this point. They stand to lose more than anyone, not gain more. VA would be a disaster.
    Now not for a second do I or any other holder on here have rose coloured glasses on about board members or management makeup. Do you really think as holders we are happy about the current state of play? The difference is, it is easy to sit back as a non-holder (almost like the opposition party) and simply criticise and say 'I told you so'. That is easy. Instead, as holders, we are in it and need to make judgements and come up with an understanding about why changes occur. I mean many of us have truck loads of money in this so we as holders are more judgemental about the makeup of the board and management than anyone else.
    At the moment we are in a suspension........ and having loads of money in this means that some of us have genuine concerns if lenders will cough up a bit more loot. We have families to feed, a job to keep down all with the threat of TGS's debt hanging over our heads. I can assure you as holders with skin in the game we know all the counter stories.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.