IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Zman, I agree Chris took the company from making losses on...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Zman, I agree Chris took the company from making losses on turnover of aroun d $5 mil to $60.6 mil and making an EBITDA of a very respectable 9.5 mil in 5 years. Add to that attracting CBA and many other top tier funds with a SP of 44c when they were ready to take on the world via DCB.

Overnight they got smashed due to 100% of their traffic being paralysed by their client which was beyond their control and unforeseen. The double click compliance thing was expected and only had a modest impact on earnings.

So I think it's grossly unfair to blame Chris entirely and he has certainly taken a hit to his cred and wallet by stepping down as CEO after a passionate and exhaustive 5 years of success.

I don't know why he's moving on but I wish him the very best with his company in very good hands with Neil, who like Thorpey has a shitload of skin in the game and every reason to succeed.

Lets give Neil the benefit of the doubt at the AGM to see whether he can turn the ship around based on a much more sustainable and credible marketing business model, which is why I invested in the first place.

I'm betting their very best days are ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.