ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Freehold any numbers presented previously are now irrelevant.

It is all Resource Connect now and the only thing available on them year to date are projections that accompanied the proposal. Next report will be the truth serum. All the old directors gone ( who have previously represented over 60% of the costs ) so it is really unknown.

You are now looking at a newly listed Saas logistics organisation with over 6.5 billion shares on issue. Cash burn, who knows? Past performance shows they have been very effective at torching shareholders funds. Annual loss is likely to be very substantial again.

Would you feel confident entering into a substantive arrangement for the provision of services with an organisation having a negative net worth of over $70million. I would like some confidence that my service provider was going to be around before I committed my shekels. I don't know if there is anything unique in the service offering however if there was genuine coin in it would you not suspect the big boys would be all over it?

Anyways for longer term holders this is not what they bought. Only time will tell if the recent reset is a good thing or she remains a directors lifestyle organisation.

I like to watch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.