JAV 0.00% 0.2¢ javelin minerals limited

For sure @Silent-Bubbles, they are my thoughts also. I'd say...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    For sure @Silent-Bubbles, they are my thoughts also.

I'd say that just the fact alone of the way it all happened with the old board out and the new one in shows that they knew something solid and credible had to be done asap to give VIC the best and quickest way back to some real credibility and a chance at some healthy advances in the SP.
    To me, I see it as a very smart and hopefully very efficient move. I look forward to getting back moving again whenever that may be.

The toxicity (for want of a better word) in the VIC threads in the past is the main reason I'm rarely seen giving any input here, and it 100% most certainly had to stop.

I was quite pleased to see a post from @Jantimont in the last day or two warning contributors to lay off the bad mouthing. It serves absolutely no good purpose to the SP or morale of anyone associated with VIC as I see it, it only does damage and if I remember rightly I did mention that to someone here a while back (it may have been on another thread, but pretty sure it was here)
    I fully understand holders getting angry and needing to vent as the SP slides backwards and they are seeing their capital slip away, but I don't think here on a public forum is the place to be doing it, all you're doing is helping it slide backwards in doing so.

I've probably been guilty myself of having a swing here previously, but from memory it was more a point of stating my disappointment at the lack of communication with anyone up in the office ever getting back to me when I needed questions answering, and the reason I was calling them directly was that I was looking for real answers to my questions so as I could make sound investment decisions with my money rather than coming here and giving the down rampers a chance to sink the slipper in and add to the thread negativity.

I just don't see the point of continually and publicly kicking a company that you have money tied up in until it becomes nothing more than a train wreck. I would think that we should be doing the absolute opposite myself.
    Admittedly we have all struggled to get any realistic value adding news out of VIC for the last 10 to 12 months or whatever it has been and that has been genuinely frustrating, but I genuinely hope and do actually think that those days have just ended. Things will turn around from here if given time !

Time will tell I suppose !

All in my opinion only.

Cheers,
    RoadrunnerSP1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 163310900 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 16893932 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.