SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

@Hunterr In my view, this is more good news than bad... it is...

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    @Hunterr

In my view, this is more good news than bad... it is great to know SAS is expanding its reach. Certainly, something that was needed...

Clearly, the new markets (Australia, Russia, China, South Africa, Canada + Argentina) are of importance, because this means SAS can expand a lot more aggressively than original planned. Great to also know existing customers have expressed their intent to increase the value of their existing agreements with SAS. Already 16 of SAS’ existing customers have expressed their intent to increase (ref to companies such as BT Telecom, Telespazio, Globe Teleservices, etc), Reseller contrasts also extended to include Deutche Telekom (T-Systems), this is all important steps in the right direction.

Sad to see Michael Malone leaving - but then again, business is business - someone else will replace him, perhaps someone with more international experience.

As the company secures its footprint globally and existing customers increasing their contract values, shareholders can expect projected revenue to increase, also. The good news is, the company has the cash it needs to get on with the job and the funding for the first planned launch is in negotiations, est 30 days away. Personally, I am not worried and nether is GOMSPACE because you will have to assume they have had some insight and assurances that funding is coming, or else they would have closed the door on SAS long time ago.

In terms of financing - a lot of companies are looking towards the US for funding these days, simply because this market provides better loan arrangements. Will be interesting to hear more about the US dept funding once finalised, hopefully in 30 days this should silence the negativity from the usual crowd, but then again I doubt that... Why is is so hard for some people to understand SP is fluctuating and that any investments have risks...rolleyes.png

Many of shareholders have been here since the BUR days, many are still in the green zone. Many have also made money when SP was $0.20c and sold with a healthy profit (+900%), all good one may argue but what really matters is when we get the 6U constellation launched and all the MOU+HOA is starting to spin some return to the company and its shareholders.

Keep up the good work - here is to 2020 beyond ...

DYOR cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.