BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Ann: Board Changes, page-2

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I would like to Thankyou Philip Bruce . When Bassari needed an injection of funds Philip was there to help us . He also benefited greatly those whom he represented at the time . I would also like to thank him for his loyalty at the AGM when Bassari was faced with some dissenting shareholders who were hellbent on destroying the company . His voting capacity was very important in having all resolutions passed .As far as share trades between now and the end of the financial year are more tidying up the financial house than emotional or astute assessment of self analysis of what’s is thought to be happening moving forward. My understanding is that the Ball mill and crusher should be ready to ship out of China . The Coris loan is a draw down facility and when the Bank releases the funds to pay for the equipment, it is at that point in time that Bassari has 18 months to pay them back . I would think that this would be one of Alex’s priorities whilst he is in Senegal this trip .I am sure Peter Spivey and Andrew Goode will choose a vessel that will take the shortest time to get to Dakar . My opinion is late October when those ingots will feel the heat .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.