DXN 0.00% 8.6¢ dxn limited

Ann: Board Changes, page-36

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Yawn......I feel like a broken record talking to some on this hotcopper forum. The last cap raise was a smart play it was an acquisition of the TAS data centre (the 2nd operational data centre) producing a PE of 6. The remaining funds were for inventory and cash on hand. The last cap raise was a very smart play. There have been some very savy business decisions over the last 5-6 months. I entered at around 1.2 cents have have kept buying based on solid business decisions of late. If you want to see what they are, read my past posts or do your own research. I do feel for those who entered at 20+ cents but they should of evaluated the company and made some better investment decisions earlier. I would of never entered DXN last year. I agree there is still investment risk involved with DXN, but less than last year. The free cash of DXN if sales remain the same is 4 quarters (5 on the last cash statement). The DXN play is really about becoming EBIT positive over the next 12 months, therefore sales and operational margins a huge part of this investments success. This is not just a random comments as I have a masters degree backing up my valuation analysis.

I believe the common saying is be fearful when everyone is greedy and greedy when everyone is fearful.

If you want to know some stocks that scares the crap out of me its APT, just take a look its EBIT relative to its stock price or TESLA at P/E 1100......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $107.0K 1.265M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112434 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 115569 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.