ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    ""With the new board member we will know soon as I don't believe they will wait to force changes in order to finally deliver positive results."

well, this poster would know, because he has been their mouthpiece for the last 2yrs.
    this poster's task was to drive down the share price, to enable the "fox" to acquire as many shares as possible, at the depressed prices.

the various posts on this forum have proved that.
    I reckon an investigation by ASIC may well find an "association"?

The problem for Yowie is, that now that the "fox" is in the henhouse, no other chickens will be game enough to enter the henhouse.
    The fox will add nothing, because the fox has no demonstrated retail experience, and IMHO, no experience in operating a real business. Have a look at the history.

Jake you have called this incorrectly in so many ways I have given up commenting in general in how far off you have been in regards to retail business and management.
    You are not reading this stock and it's players very well.
    I know parts of your above statement are no where near reality and posters have previously given you large hints as to why you are soooo wrong.
    I believe FYI dislikes current management ( if you haven't worked out why then you haven't done your research) and would like to see them forced out but it is not clear to me he is working with WAM or new appointment.
    You also seem to believe that HC has major influence- well not many readers and most YOW holders have probably written it off or given up with such value destruction and are on the register as worst case they sell and brokerage costs more than sale proceeds unless they need those pennies for their Christmas dinner.

Biggest laugh - ASIC investigation. Hmm well ASIC have shown pretty much as revealed in Royal commission that .........they will do what they do and nothing IMO has changed but chasing a forum poster on a penny would be a rare occasion and "association" ?? Well there are formal definitions and they are very specific and the penalty would be??? .Even if true .........stuff all IMO.

Don't get me wrong I am not sticking up for FYI lame repetitive comments but if there was other facts you should be more than capable of putting forward a logical argument .

If you think I thought the previous 3 lots of management did a good job- well look back at my posts and you will see my criticism especially of the management rewards and pay structures and lack of ultimate volume / distribution let alone their ability to get tied up in USA legal disputes. . Opportunity squandered at so many levels

Basically there is 3 groups of foxes - IMO 1 wants it all to stay same so they can keep drawing wages or get paid out crazy amount to leave IMO , 2 wants to strip and cash out and 3 the same.

Unless they have traded well I am not sure just how they will get value back out I don't think they expected it to take so long . At least the business hasn't collapsed but it is hardly racing ahead either.

As usual I know nothing and am probably wrong.

Last edited by Teddyward: 898 04/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.