YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Lets be serious only reason anyone recently ever looked at YOW...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 878
    Lets be serious only reason anyone recently ever looked at YOW was the pool of cash and these guys ( eventually) got the partial winning hand as they had a blocking stake IMO. They backed themselves into a corner doing it and locked in that they had to proceed tieing up cash capital when there was probably better more liquid plays out there for a smart player offering better returns .

IMO they couldn't give a stuff about Choccy or management they just want to exit any asset for any value asap and then have a ASX cashbox vehicle
    The Choccy business is simply too hard to run remotely and I am not sure the boys have the skills let alone putting yet new management into it will hardly keep sales relationships on good footing.

Usual MO is get in, get on the gravy train , suck cash out ,issue confetti at discount to themselves, exit businesses, frustrate existing holders , sell shell or back something into it ....next ...and the cycle continues.

Oh and I forgot - talk up some new opportunity in the short term to spike the price and suck some new cash and shareholders in so parent company can make some trading profits knowing they will always have future opportunity at a discounted issue .company .

All speculation and guesswork as wouldn't have aclue

Are they interested in actual choccy business in your opinion?
    So what do you think will happen ?
    How will value be created?
    So you think NB the cleaner will be better for small holders ?
    Last edited by Teddyward: 39 30/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.