PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Ann: Board Changes, page-9

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    Sure. KM's previous roles are, for the most part, glorified committee member positions. CEO of the KDCCI is like being the President of a local football club for starters. Being on the board of an indigenous corporation is much the same.
    AICD, lol.
    A large portion of the "14 years of experience" working in private companies is simply as an employee, not a director or board member, and then there are the business coaching roles. Every man and his dog nowadays seem to go to a coaching session and then become inspired to start their own coaching business off of the back of very little actual experience in running or leading a business. You can view KM's LinkedIn if you're wondering what I'm talking about here.
    I'm not saying KM is a poor operator or that she's not up to the task, I just think for the size of the project, they could have appointed someone with real board experience in advising listed companies. Maybe they see this appointment as a short term one, 1-2 years maximum while things kick off the ground. If that's the case then I'm not as fussed by it.
    One thing I will say, her local relationships in the region will probably be of value to start off with irrespective of all of the above.
    Edit to say, I hope I'm wrong and she absolutely kills it!

Last edited by SERA2g: 29/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.