CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

in my experience in this business, silence means one of two...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    in my experience in this business, silence means one of two things, bad news or no idea. seriously this board is disfunctional and the original CRB book is gathering monentum from what i hear to remove the pestilence. i mean no personal disrespect to the replacement board member but what benefit has that appointment provided this company? it was simply to avoid cranston being nominated for relection at the next AGM as he knows the old book is baying for blood ..... his. and rightly so. to be frank they would need to achieve something extraordinary for my remunaration vote next agm and i suggest all CRB shareholders consider that vote carefully as it is one of the few mechanisms in place for shareholders to hold their board accountable for performances like this they can all go as far as i am concerned they have contributed absolutely zero to the progression of this project let akone their past indiscretions.

for a board with nothing to report or announce you would think they might have enough spare time to get the quarterly out early , there are plenty of other companies far busier than them doing it. amateurs realy without even any identifiable potential!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.236K 309K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3256498 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.