CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Just .. Simply…Are they doing ANYTHING??.. SOMETHING?? Haaaaaaa…...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Just .. Simply…Are they doing ANYTHING??.. SOMETHING?? Haaaaaaa… Explaining that Share Holders like to be updated.

They Mention in the Annuals in July About Scoping Study… is there delays in the Assaying ?… It’s NOW mid October. You cant tell me one Bulk sample of SILICA SAND has taken 2 months… to get processed by analytical lab !!!!i

I’ve had 20 x 72 multi element assays completed over the last 14 days … SO WHERE ARE RESULTS!!!

THEY MUST HAVE THEM SO … release them .. They seem to be anti the word or meaning or should I say action of the word “ANNOUNCEMENT” The whole scoping study by IMO may not be complete and I say “May” as that should have been done too in 2 months it’s taken too..

Why the lack of Positive news…from day dot .
    Why the lack of Announcements…?
    They should be doing lots of future planning, as that’s what’s required !!!!
    Looking at Possible Buyers of the product!
    Different use in market.
    Rail Use!!!
    Transport!!
    ohhhhh and PORT ! What port ? Have they reserved possible future space to Export product.

They would not know the answers to them..

I MEAN EXCITE THE MARKET !!! Get interest !! For heavens sake..

I’ve said it from the start this Muchea deposit in my
    thinking and little knowledge seems to be shaping as the Largest High Grade Silica Sand In the World .. And if so GIVE IT RESPECT… and treat it that way !! The biggest Mineral Resource of Any type of commodity is Great to Have … Especially in a Product that has massive growth for the future..

And I use the word “They” referring to the Carbines Board …!! Who are they ? Cranston does not do ANYTHING for Carbine!! FACT!!
    There’s no Chairman !!
    So you’ve got “One” geologist WHO is trying to do it all
    but is not Capable..

Where does it leave a company with a World class asset worth over $50 Billion Dollars in Ground .. 50 Billion when you’ve got NO ONE WITH A CLUE, THAT IS, OR CAN RUN IT?

It should be a exciting project and company to be involved in or director of, looking to the future with many options to either mine or ATTRACT a big Japan Mining House as a buyer.. Toyota/Mitsubishi etc ..

REPLACE THE OLD WOOD GET A NEW EXPERIENCED ENTHUSIASTIC BOARD AND NEW NAME PLEASE .. Carbine Name is dead AND DONE and DIRTY like the Stooges running it..

One thing I have found to be true in this world …. Buy doing Nothing ….. Announcing Nothing and Knowing Nothing will amount too …. guess what ???

Yes correct F/A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.216K 304K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1446000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1138228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.