CYM 2.22% 4.4¢ cyprium metals limited

I'm not disagreeing with you about the BOD. Their abilities ran...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    I'm not disagreeing with you about the BOD. Their abilities ran out of puff when it came to the all-important finance part of the project. The BOD did bring the project forward to the point of completed drilling, obtaining government permitting, refurbishing parts of the project, etc. Really the only failure here is the lack of finance and major issues from COVID lockdown policies which was the major wrecking ball with everything happing going into the downturn of the market.
    Having said all that why the hell is copper still above $4/Lb if the economy is cooked and the banks are in crisis?
    Yeah nah, it's not currently.
    Employment is still strong with inflation going down. It's all about perception and people have been advocating a recession since June last year, many here calling we're all doomed last July with recession a killer. It's now mid April 2023.
    I'd be happy to see Barry step down a ladder but stay on the BOD to build the project. He has obvious talents in non finance-related aspects. Obtain some real know-how with experts to get the finance happening which is what this needed last year. I mean where were the multiple parties to negotiate finance deals with, instead of relying on 1 at a time BS. Glencore wrecked this with 6 months of exclusivity and the BOD never reacted. At least not publicly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $67.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $85.72K 1.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 196071 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.