CYM 4.76% 4.4¢ cyprium metals limited

Avior had the right to appoint a nominee director to the Board...

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    Avior had the right to appoint a nominee director to the Board (as part of the loan deed). Is this their man?

It looks to be a positive move, but I'd much prefer a new MD & most definitely a new CFO to feel somewhat comfortable.

Critically, we need equity markets to reopen to them, so that we can 1/ get outta suspension 2/ avoid losing the lot to Avior for a paltry A$6m ("secured" loan deed). I'm still upset that they went the secured loan deed route. That is a last resort option & only if equity markets have told you where to go.

I'm not convinced Avior are incentivised to help us all that much. Only those with significant skin in the game want to see this work.

More to play out here, but while there is a tiny pulse - I'll remain as hopeful as I can be.

Thanks kindly to all the shareholders who have contacted me privately. Some good people in here.

I'm still endeavouring to contact Rick (Perth Select Foods), Quentin Flannery & Ram Kangatharan - but haven't had any luck with these three as yet. I will persist, though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $67.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $164.2K 3.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 867805 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 634685 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.