PPL 0.00% 1.8¢ pureprofile ltd

It's disappointing to see the market cap back to $20m &...

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    It's disappointing to see the market cap back to $20m & back to the levels of recapitalisation despite the company more than doubling revenue & being at a profitability inflection point. The only real risk you could read into the board situation is if the findamentals of the market they are operating in are starting to deteriorate & they are jumping ship. We should get insight into that in the quarterly (if they continue to release quarterlies).

Over the years in my view Martin & Melinda have put together solid business plans and executed those plans extremely well. The main fault i could call out was a few years ago talking about 40% EBITDA margins in the context of a few years ahead and now its 2024 and the EBITDA margins are still in single digits. i think the 40% figure was one of the things driving the SP strength a few years back and is therefore one of the reasons for the weakness with peoples models needing to be revised down. The multiple board situations & director sales have been the other negative factors.

Still - i think the current levels look like extremely good value if revenue growth and profitability can continue on the same trajectory. It shouldn't take too long to find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 817114 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 190000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.