PAA 8.89% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Board Changes, page-217

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

Long time reader-follower, particularly PAA being a decent SH, but virgin poster so please excuse my clunkiness. Thank you to all who contribute, in particular@RAN58 and @NZ Trader

Irrespective of reasons for the situation, I’m very concerned about the recent instability and have heard that the volume sold last week is being hoovered up by BP (possibly Amylyx who have $$ but no real asset).

Concerned BP taking advantage of the disruption and fear to buy in cheap and ultimately take control. Would love @RAN58 to get a SH report asap to see if it is true.

Trouble is, if you’re not on HC you wouldn’t know why the changes happened and the street front look is not good. I’ve heard Merchant and other big holders like MB are selling. Heard that Fight MND are concerned about the management/board dysfunction and may delay their funding announcement which was planned to coincide with the Big Freeze. From a couple of ex-directors at Freeze launch event with loose lips. Thought everyone should know as further SP weakness may lead to a raise in a month or so at low MC to incentivise big players and then massive dilution. Let’s not fool ourselves that 708’s /insto’s aren’t selling, also approaching FY end where both profits/losses will be locked in.

Insto’s have been scared off and not sure an SPP would net circa $25m required for next phase @NZTRader which can’t be started until funds are in bank. Sure ODD may help or bump, but no guarantee particularly in current environment, so wouldn’t hang our hat on that alone. And there is no blockbuster without $25m, ODD or no ODD.

So we need to stiffen SP asap IMO. As we know most things in life go the way of momentum and SP is no different, particularly where there’s unaddressed fear and instability. Need some serious buying support.

Reuben

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $331.9K 1.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 440882 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 12736 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.