PAA 0.00% 21.0¢ pharmaust limited

Since I'm accused by some of talking utter rubbish, a bit more...

1. 2,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1473
    Since I'm accused by some of talking utter rubbish, a bit more won't matter. So here goes a mad idea:

It was suggested by CG while MT was in the US having casual talks with people at Amylyx that he may have been mulling a reverse takeover to take advantage of their Relyvirio problems. Then the that idea went to the bottom fast as the reports came in of filings of class action suits from investors complaining of being misled. Suddenly Amylyx was radioactive. But what if it were possible to deal with their shareholders - we offer you a lifeline through a merger with PharmAust, which will bring our fantastic new mpl pill into your company, but you must sign a contract to waive all present and future civil legal cases against Amylyx pre-merger. btw, the deal will split the capital of the new company, say 2/3 PharmAust to 1/3 Amylyx , I'm just making those numbers up, but you get the picture, PharmAust will be the boss or no deal, or to put it harshly, we're saving your ass and there's price but, you'll have a future. Of course wiser heads will have to look into the American legal realities, due diligence etc, etc... A quick google at Amylyx seems to show they've still got some very useful cash that could be used to supercharge our MND development and maybe even our long overdue phase 2 human cancer trials

(I wonder if that's what MT was thinking before he resigned?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $83.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $109.7K 513.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 281695 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 27964 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.