PAA 4.26% 22.5¢ pharmaust limited

At some point today I am expecting evidence that the old/new...

1. 1,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2196

At some point today I am expecting evidence that the old/new board is not the old board, stuck in the old board ways and encumbered by old things and old behaviours. Silence needs to be broken. The overwhelming majority of shareholders have made it abundantly clear that they wanted to see a different leadership future and so I impress upon Sam, as our acting chairman, to continue the transformation & perform for shareholders.

Let's "rip the bandaid off" so the new board will be able to get on with delivering better governance with strong direction and with fresh energy. To this end, I am expecting Mr Neville Bassett AM to respect the voice of shareholders and resign, with a message from the new board to recognise his dedicated service to PharmAust.

Undoubtably, our board of a week ago have worked over many years to enable PharmAust to be successful and have done what they believed was best for shareholders. IMO we have moved to a new phase and I feel those hard years had taken their toll on both thinking and energy. Regardless, we are where we are so let's get it done and with minimal short term damage to maximise value and expedite into the future.

Honestly, I want this turmoil dealt with before what I expect will be the positive news flows (OLE onboarding results, ODD, etc etc) as I will be mightily peeved if board shenanigans impede the things that will rebuild market confidence and share price. We do cash and I am pretty sure that both the shareholders that supported the corporate rejuvenation and old board members would want to minimise dilution and maximise value. We can't forget that they are significant shareholders with a vested interest. Time to be decisive.

adreamer

Last edited by adreamer: 13/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $89.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $170.5K 749.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34313 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 24444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ 246904
Last updated 15.57pm 14/06/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.