IMC 2.33% 8.8¢ immuron limited

Good day all, just wanted to say hello as a fellow shareholder....

1. Eqz
    3,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1080
    Good day all, just wanted to say hello as a fellow shareholder. I have taken a position here, risk:reward looks very attractive at the current price.
    I usually only buy during June and tend to go all in on the best quality opportunities.

Specifically look for pivotal near term catalysts, product moat, and financial health.
    IMC ticks all the boxes and from my DD, I think there will be a market re-rate as revenue growth becomes more consistent.

Travelan getting FDA approval will open up a significant part of the addressable market, Medical practitioners will be able to recommend the product which will boost revenues ten fold. COVID is long behind us and more and people travelling to Asia each year.
    US DOD partnership validates the potential and provides legitimacy.
    There is lots to like here, timing wise this looks perfect.

IMC reminds of a similar prior investment (ASX:EZZ). This was very much unloved by market at 0.30c and was showing good solid revenue growth towards CF positive. It's now a dividend paying stock and hitting new highs of $1.25.

As always, nothing is certain and one can only manage risk and prepare for the unknown though a small capital outlay at these prices can be a very rewarding return with a 12month outlook.

Cheers!
    Eqz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.002(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $7.336K 83.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11900 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 19230 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.