SYA 7.14% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Oops ......little tech hiccup there. Probably the least I've...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Oops ......little tech hiccup there. Probably the least I've ever said in a post .....LOL......biggrin.png

Not quite back in my Melbourne home office confines but have finished my 3 state California - Nevada - Arizona leg of my trip and am now onto my New York - Ontario - Quebec loop.

Have been reading as much of the forum as practicably possible and especially for the entertainment and comedic value and you don't actually appreciate the sheer amount of untruths and misstatements of fact until you actually disconnect yourself from actually posting as a regular contributor.

And I guess that's because generally , I don't worry about correcting people and just worry about my own contributions of my own research rather than focussing on dispelling others' efforts. Whereas when you disconnect completely and just read , you then realise how much BS and false intent and manipulation there is in what's written.

Some of examples of this are the comments that BL was the person behind the Moblan acquisition when in reality if you look back on statements made by him , you will see that he stated that ( We ) , as in Sayona knew about this project and had done research on it back in the Authier acquisition days but couldn't afford it at that time . So this time he was speaking of wa clearly ' Pre - BL and therefore had to be Brown , Buckler and O'Niel days.

Even the latest Corporate Governance rumblings which have been claimed to only have been brought to attention by HC participants when it was clearly readily available information provided by the findings of the Company's Auditors and previous Corporate Governance statements. So again , this comparative information for investors was always there if they simply took the time out to look.

There are many other misstatements as well , but now is not the time nor do I feel it's the role of any contributor to dispel or refute the mistruths on an investor forum so long as you are content in your own research , ideas and ultimate investment decisions. And I'd even go as far to say that it's not even productive to do so when you look at how it portrays certain posters on the forum to others with the accusations and inferences they attract ... And as an example of this, one only has to look to the image of Whiskey or Rufel who have been targeted for their differing views as against the mainstream backslappers.

Bottom line though is that unless you've actually done this sort of work at BOD level including running a mining company , or any company for that matter including overseeing preparation of consolidated accounts , annual reports etc.... then in no way are you going to be fit to head up a near billion dollar , multifaceted , multi jurisdictional TWO country regulated mining company from just working as a bag boy or logistics person at Jetstar or Virgin Airlines. Especially when you don't have one single revolutionary or novel idea that I can see put forward to get this company moving forward in this climate.

To Nursery's point about Directors Corps Law and ASX requirements. I find it almost a little ironic that you can't be a Director during Bankruptcy and until you are effectively discharged , but you can head up a Company and drive it virtually into Bankruptcy and out the other end and still be a Director of several other listed Companies. vis- a vis Altura through its administration while still being on the BOD of another Lithium Company who was also struggling at that time - aka Sayona. So there are clearly loopholes in the system as there are in any industry .......even aviation over the years where Pilots didn't necessarily follow the Carriers recommended operating procedures or even McDonnell Douglas operating manuals....which ended up in some of the worst aviation catastrophes. So you do have to follow the ' Rule Book ' to a certain degree . Maybe not so much the M&A playbook ....., but at least the Directorship and Companies Laws and Exchange rulebooks.
    I can see that my plan could still be active and in motion behind the scenes but am still not ready to post this information on the forum until I see for myself what's what on the ground in Ontario and Quebec in my last leg of this trip. Of course my intentions remain unchanged in so far as posting his information upon my return and once I've seen what I need to see , and up to now , I still haven't seen anything remotely close to what I been working on on this thesis for the last several months.

And whats funny though is that the signs are indeed ALL there for anyone to transcend these ideas into reality , but for the simple fact they just seem to stagnate and digress on the more cosmetic and almost meaningless repetitive winging which inevitably sidelines themselves of contributing anything innovative and productive from an investor point of view. I mean the amount of time which has been wasted going around in circles on the AGM , BOD , Corporate Governance and Offtake is nothing short of ridiculous and so so unproductive as an investor. They've got their warning from the ASX and that's that for now . That was ALWAYS going to happen at the ASX 200 index level due the lack of progress on these issues and previous Auditor recommendations from the previous governance statements. So this will now come with its own investor risks of holding and / or buying or accumulating until this moratorium date rolls around in February. And they know this. Imagine how much flak and or reputational pushback or loss of goodwill and corporate business Lucas will lose if he , Brown and Buckler fail to deliver on these mandatory requirements.

In so far as my Trip thus far , I have driven over 3,000 kilometers across 4 states and 2 separate countries before even commencing my Eastern Seaboard leg. I have seen many companies and spoken to many Americans in regards the adoption and take up of EV's and the overall move to electrification , storage , and renewable power. I have seen it for myself and seen the contrast between the riches of Beverly Hills and Scottsdale Phoenix to the wider scenes of poverty in almost every region you go to.

I have seen the EV infrastructure and driven in the traffic on the massive 7 lanes plus freeways as well as the many highways across the deserts and the downtown and suburbs of L.A and I can tell you that whatever you think is happening from so called statistics and numbers you see put up on this forum is NOT what is actually visible and or necessarily agreeable with what your average American is saying or thinking.

I have seen and discussed still needs with Business people their ' mix ' of Hydro , Gas , Solar , Wind and Nuclear .....as well as ' Clean Coal ' where they are literally streets ahead of Australia and yet they still have this almost technological closed loop ' void ' which still needs to be developed in the area of mass storage for TWO-WAY grid usage to be effective for mas EV take up given their current net production , usage , and peak / off peak demands. ie they still have an incredible amount of work to do and a shite tonne of take up and EV sales to be made in the years to come. And that's obviously great for growth , but at the same time , they are nowhere near where they need to be with attitudes clearly stuck in the BIG SUV and flashy car market where relative Gasoline prices are still only ranging anywhere from US$1.00 per litre to US $1.18 or even much more depending on where you tank up. This compares to a Christmas Tree which will set you back up to US$185 or more compared to AUD $80 to $110 ( go figure ) .

Contrary to those who have promulgating US market fears or financial collapses - heads up , there is NO recession that I could see evident so far in my travels and quite the opposite actually. This will be a good Christmas for their Retailers.

I saw massive Tesla Car sales lot with ALL the hundreds of Models being Charcoal grey in color when everyone I spoke to stated that because they are in the desert , they all want white. Funny , I told them that they could visit the Tesla operations in Port Melbourne where I previously saw they had ALL white ones and no grey / silver ones.

Now I don't particularly care for Buckler as one of our Directors and have my own opinion on that , but clearly there has been a lot of age shaming of Buckler and that he is past it on account of his age and being a Director or a publicly listed company. Of course this was grandstanding and self promotion on behalf of these individuals because nothing could be further from the truth.

I personally met up with one intelligent former businessman who held very senior roles with Kodak and IBM in his day and who at 82 was sharper than most 30 year old's and certainly with way more business experience who drove to see me in his brand new 911 Carrera only to show up for breakfast with his 2 seater convertible F Type Jag the next morning.

So this Guy at 82 much like Henry Kissinger at age 100 as was Warren Buffets right hand man in Charlie Munger at the ripe old age of 99.

And just because someone looks to be asleep doesn't mean their eyes aren't open at Bucklers age as everyone knows that in Business one of the essential skills is more listening to what people have to say. I knew a Barrister fellow who was older and used to call him the ' Bear ' because his eyes always looked perpetually closed like he was squinting. But at the end of the day , he always listened , was measured in his answers and is one of the smartest gentleman I have ever known. On any subject.

Anyway , great day to make an interim post and now have had a long day and require some much needed sleep before I head off in the morning for a few things I need to do in New York.

Have a great weekend my Aussie friends and family ...... wink.png Its been a great day to watch and participate......biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $272.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $190.6K 7.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 10618948 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 2734861 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.