OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

I have a teenager following me around hotcopper. I am glad. He...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I have a teenager following me around hotcopper. I am glad. He is probably copying my moves but losing money and doesn’t have the patience or generosity to take some salt or short term losses. Or maybe he has put all his money in one basket RAN. Look at his comment history.

Many medical stocks have “gone nowhere for years” including both Pro Medicus and Polynovo. All medical stocks today having a much better day than tech and other growth industries. OSP is undergoing a restructure. It is true we might not see our investment. It is also true circumstances can change. What is happening behind closed doors is anyone’s guess.

But I hope if josh91 learns one lesson, it’s that the world and the market does not bow down to you. Nor does it wait for you.

Sometimes the difference is just 1 small move. Had Josh91 bought LTR or Bitcoin instead of RAN for 1.20 dollar 7 years ago. His 2000 dollar investment would probably yield 4 million instead of 4 dollars. Losing sleep over the past will not get us very far

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.