HMD 3.70% 2.8¢ heramed limited

yep. I would imagine that if revenue can’t hit enough traction...

1. 2,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    yep. I would imagine that if revenue can’t hit enough traction and we get another deal then Cap raise is inevitable. To be honest I think that the likelihood of a raise is high hence the lower share price. Having said that no one sold me 99 shares at 10c which is a little bit promising…

that new bloke in the USA must be able to get a look in to something over there, I just can’t see him being a total failure from the get go. Anoushka is also highly likely to have at least 1 more decent deal getting close otherwise why would she sign up to a more involved role?

Directors buying on market is always better than selling on Market however it needs to tempered with the understanding that a Director can only do so when NOT in possession of material knowledge. Ron must have known that there were no changes pending when he bought. No change implies that JHC is neither completed nor cancelled and the same goes for Melbourne Mums, e-Lōvu, Mayo, Mednax, Spain, Israel etc…. But the comments around the focus now on only 2 markets implies that he probably thinks those other ones aren’t going to happen or are somewhere in the more medium to long term future.

my feeling is that the GC deal currently looks like it is the real money shot. The pilot cohort is the smallest yet with a very short review period that isn’t even firmly set.. and the upside is Qld Health which would be a 20,000+ licence contract at a minimum. Even a moderate uptake between RHC and Qld Health would be an enormous catalyst. I’ve been adding a few more shares at the 10-10.5c level as it won’t take much to get them moving. There’s just not that many shareholders of HMD, a decent contract win and things could easily move rapidly, have a look what happens when there’s a chance of something looking like it might happen… if it’s a material genuine and revenue producing deal it should fly however these threads are full of false dawns and endless optimism… dunno?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $11.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $10.43K 371.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262786 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 107433 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.