ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

yeah.. for me the substance comes across as positive..i too saw...

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    yeah.. for me the substance comes across as positive..
    i too saw the Palta blurb and agree.. Shell did not say it had not found hydrocarbons and it depends on wot their exact profit margins r when they say something is non-commercial..
    although interesting to see how much they ended up paying for the entire drillhole.. i mean, would it be commercial if they actually only paid the budgetted amount versus the end result which was no doubt way higher due to extended time taken to complete the drill, even taking into account the delays due to driller..

other than that.. am happy for the chairman to go.. he was collecting bout $75k per year for simply going to BOD meetings while the company was doing not much at all.. even simply farming out the projects isnt much work for such heavy-hitting salary+benefits expenditure on the BOD and Exec people..

this new Chairman.. looks promising...
    from wot i see of Rowbottom, he seems to understate wot is happening in the current time yet he has the underlying work at an advanced stage like simply requiring signoff in the meantime.. this is how he behaved in regards to La Bella announcements.. and if Seychelles work-deal is successful it will confirm my observations so far.. compare this approach to the exProfessor telling us we r beyond being there yet not having the work or deal successfully completed..
    i think it is to do with salesman vs beancounter approach..
    the new Chairman is in due to something.. perhaps holding onto a private company with tenements somewhere within SE africa or so... who knows.. but something is definitely cooking.. and it should be positive..

was hoping they would pull in another at least one project by feb2014 or so, so that we would have ongoing work on La Bella, Seychelles and new project to be farmed out perhaps..
    potentially they give some equity in WHN for a % in a production asset, therefore getting a few $mill per yr to cover admin + basic exploration costs.. this would mean dilution, but if the equity amount has a payback for say 2 years or so, then such a deal might not be so bad..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28407 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 86066 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.