VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

You’ve made an account just to post this. I take it you know him...

1. 1,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    You’ve made an account just to post this. I take it you know him personally. I don’t know where to begin with your comment. Could you put a value on TMs sacrifices? Say, net negative 80%? If he was cut out for the job he’d be able to exercise his 2.4c options. But Lo he’s abdicated responsibility even there but was happy to keep reaping in exec fees for a whole lot of non-performance over the years. A good director doesn’t over promise and under deliver, then fumble their way through timelines repeatedly dragging any value down in cap raises. I’m not sure how you can be surprised by retail sentiment toward him given the non disclosure and failed timelines leading to his leaving of VRC. He also has minimal of his own money in the company which is a huge indicator of his belief in the project. These SH emotions are totally valid. And anyway, most retail are aware they’re small fry - execs typically don’t give a hoot for them, I’m not sure we have any evidence to feel any different other than ‘trust my vague anonymous input’.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5482486 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15305353 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.